Saturday, February 20, 2010

To Japan We Go!

I got my GoNowMissions email...and they have appointed me to go to Japan!! So happy!!
It is one thing to sign up for a mission trip, but having to go through interviewing processes at the local and state level, and then have a group of people who see the whole picture, through prayer and guidance of the Holy Spirit, appoint you where they believe God will be most glorified - thats awesome.
Now I get to start the support letters! Goodness. Maybe sleeping in till 12:01 today was not the best of ideas...but o well. I'm in college. I have to let my body rest atleast once a week, right? I can't wait to see where God will lead through this whole process of fundraising! Its really exciting, and I know I will have to trust Him more than I ever have before. And thats a really good thing. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment