Thursday, February 4, 2010

To Trust in Faith

Well, its been a long road. Getting from there to here. But it seems like I still have an even longer path before Japan. From jumping between different mission organizations to making calls and skype calls, this mission seems far away. I am still waiting for GoNow to call me back, and to see if they will even appoint me to go. There are so many things that are still out of my hands - and I have to accept and trust in the knowledge that they are in God's capable hands. Much easier said said than done.

So now, I am in a time of waiting. Waiting to be appointed by GoNow, waiting to start the support letters, waiting to begin planning for this already busy summer. I cannot wait to get the word "its time to go." This whole process has been emotionally, mentally, and even spiritually trying. I can only cling to the hope that in the end, it will be all worth it.

I am still trying to find a job on campus. Scratch that. Trying to find a job anywhere. The work-study jobs were full from day one, and other jobs I applied for on campus closed up too. I have no idea where God wants me to go to work, or what He has in store for. Or if He even wants me working right now. Guess we're going to just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment