Thursday, March 4, 2010

Support Letters!

The support letters are finally done! Well, most of them I do believe. And if you are one of the 2 people who did not get a return envelope, I really am sorry! It was not intentional! Just a little too much paperwork for the guy with ADD. I am so excited now! I am praying for God to provide for my every need, and all I can do is wait and trust in Him. I have also been talking to the two churches I have been involved with about supporting me.

I can't believe I am not freaking out right now. Maybe reality has not quite set in. Or on the other hand, maybe it has.

You see, I fully believe God has called me to His plan and His purpose this summer in Japan. I do not know how I will get there, all I know is that I will. I am still looking for different opportunities to gain money for both Japan and for Beach Reach this summer. I know He will provide - so praise God for helping me not be anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment